Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day...what day is it? Oh yeah, Day 10

Clearly I have gotten over the initial shock of the Whole 30 and have settled into a pretty good routine. A big mistake I made today was not eating breakfast.  I had fire fighting training and had only eaten a hard boiled egg. Not enough.

I felt the pain during lunch. I had my first real sugar craving and I think it was just because I was hungry. I ate lunch until I was full but still wanted something sweet. I drank some water and some coffee and powered through it.

And when did it happen that fruit is now a guilty pleasure? A handful of grapes and a few pieces of pineapple made me feel like I had eaten a cookie. How weird.

I made a batch of protein nut balls that look delicious. I was licking the bowl. I was excited to eat dates. Seriously, what has happened to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment