Friday, December 30, 2011

Holy cow

I thought the Pad Thai I made the other night was my favorite recipe from Well Fed, I was wrong. Well, maybe not wrong, but mistaken. It is actually the Sunshine Sauce that is my favorite.

I made a batch up to make Thai tacos with the (delicious!) carnitas and some Boston lettuce. After a few bites in, I realized I should have made a double batch for Paddy and I to share. It was such a good combo.

Today I tossed together a pretty sweet looking breakfast casserole for next week with some random stuff I had in the fridge. I roasted a butternut squash, sauteed an onion, browned some meat and tossed that all together with some spinach. Added 6 eggs and some coconut milk and popped it in the oven. It looks pretty good.

It feels odd, but right now I am eating leftover carnitas like potato chips. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment